Summer Fruit and Pasta Salad
- Pasta (Rotini, Tri-color)
- Watermelon, cut into cubes
- Canned Pineapple, drained and rinsed
- Canned Mandarin oranges, drained & rinsed
- Light Mayonnaise
- Dried Mustard
- Orange Juice
1) Cook (two cups) pasta as directed, drain, rinse with cold water, set aside.
2) While pasta is cooking, cut watermelon into bite-sized pieces. If desired, use melon baller to form watermelon.
3) Add rinsed and strained pineapple, oranges, and watermelon to drained pasta in large bowl. Set aside.
4) In small bowl, combine 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon paprika, and ½ teaspoon dried mustard. Mix well. Add orange juice, as needed to thin mixture. (I used 2 teaspoons).
5) Pour mayonnaise mixture over pasta and fruit mixture. Stir gently to coat. Refrigerate. Stir again, lightly, before serving.