Hey, using Lady Gaga to teach Russian History! This article includes more information on Catherine the Great (Reign: 1762 -1796). This video is also visually interesting, and well-edited. I liked the use of Russian lettering, as well.
Usual Disclaimer: Didn’t make it just found it.
This week I came down with a sinus cold / infection, so I’ve been very tired and I thought I didn’t get very much done. However, looking over my daily outcomes and Weekly Reflection I found that I did accomplish more than I thought.
- Three blog posts written. – This really is my minimum to goal, but I hit it!
- Professional Development – I actually forgot to note this, but I did get my InDesign class work complete, and read at least one Professional Development article.
- Joined Pinterest – meant as organization tool of professional development articles
Because I was under the weather I didn’t do any exercising this week. I thought about it a few days, but it didn’t happen. However, my Yoga class starts Wednesday, so that provides motivation.
Not a great week, but here’s to next week – Same Plan.
- Write 2-3 Movie Reviews per week
- Continue with InDesign Class, Do HW
- Workout Pilates Flexability at least 3 times per week
- Work on and submit Bright Wall / Dark Room Article
- Attend Yoga and QiGong Classes